MBAM Portable

Hi,

I know there were previous topics about make MBAM portable and answers that it will never happen because of several reasons. I also read that making MBAM portable can be a tricky and tedious task. However, I have found a way to make MBAM portable the super easy way.

Using a free third party app called "Cameyo" (Google it) you can make MBAM (or any other app) portable. I have tested this using MBAM and it works like a charm. Even the definition updates are somehow installed on your portable disk whenever you update.

Even the definition updates are somehow installed on your portable disk whenever you update.

Update: I have just tested this again and the definitions are not saved on your portable disk but rather on the computer. The last definition update will be from the moment you installed it, ran the update and created a portable package. You can however run the portable version and update again.