Runtime error 453
Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:56 AM
My OS is Vista, my AV is Avast and my browser is FF.
Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:10 PM
Please do the following:
(Perform a clean/fresh install of Malwarebytes)
NOTE: These steps need to be performed on your computer while logged in as an Administrator.....
- Download and run mbam-clean.exe from HERE
- It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
- After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from HERE
- Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
- Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's HERE or ask and we'll explain how to do it.
Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM, MBSB, MBAE
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users