What do all you geeks collect?

nosirrah

I enjoy collecting operating systems, currently collecting a bunch of the boxed Windows and MS-DOS systems, and have most of them (and some of them are still shrink wrapped, which I find pretty cool). I also enjoy collecting old technology, hardware, and games in general (I suppose I could scrounge up a picture if I find the time).

I suppose this marks my first post on this forum. Glad to be here, everyone!

:welcome: Enjoy!:)

I enjoy collecting operating systems, currently collecting a bunch of the boxed Windows and MS-DOS systems, and have most of them (and some of them are still shrink wrapped, which I find pretty cool). I also enjoy collecting old technology, hardware, and games in general (I suppose I could scrounge up a picture if I find the time).

I suppose this marks my first post on this forum. Glad to be here, everyone!

Hey Dan.

• 1 month later...

Used to be be more into stamp and bottlecap collecting. Though now i focus on mostly on Comics, Videogames, Old Computers, Random electronic wires(just in case i need someting), College and computer books, blank notebooks/journals(i can never have enough with how much i write sometimes), trading cards(pretty much anything accept no sports but baseball and some basketball), TVs(can't get enough free TVs when your into videogames badly i guess heh), and random scraps for AGCs(artist trading cards) to name a few things...

Hi, my Wife and I collect Wedgewood Basalt wares, only in plain black,not the classic blue/white jasper ware. It is hard to find but rewarding when a new piece is added to our collection.

Hopefully we can sell all this stuff in 40 years time as a pseudo pension fund.

My own personal collecting habit is Manga and Anime films on VHS video, I have a few on DVD but prefer video.

The prize of my collection so far is a film called AKIRA, a must see if you ever get the chance.

I could go on about Manga, but that is a whole other thread on its own.

Terence.

I love to collect coins. Old sets as well as anything valuable that I come across. Also some gold and silver coins.

Maybe you can help me then Alex. I am trying like crazy to find one of these:

http://www.ehobbex.com/node/381

I have the 2007 and 2010 but the 2004 does not seem to be for sale anywhere.

I picked up another cool coin the other day:

http://www.govmint.com/item/2008_World%27s_First_Color_Titanium_&_Silver/1802853

I only collect limited run bimetal coins. I am looking at picking up the Kazakhstan tantalum/silver coins and Austrian niobium/silver coins.

• 9 months later...