AIMP Media Player News / 3.55 Build 1345 / 3-26-2014
Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:38 PM
AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality.
Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly.
It can also be customized with skins.
The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys.
Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags.
AIMP is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
• Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
• Sensitive equalizer
• A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
• The minimal consumption of system resources
• Multilingual support
• Support of set of formats of audio
• Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
• Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
• Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
• The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
• Plus many more !
Moderator-Beta Tester @
Outpost Users Support Forum
Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security-13
Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:00 AM
AIMP v3.55 Build 1345 (26.03.2014)
* Equalizer Presets Dialog: Alphabetical sorting of presets is default now
* Equalizer Presets Dialog: Incremental search has been added
* Player: Compatibility with the Zaycev.fm service has been improved
* Skin Engine: Added an ability to resize animator control
- - Fixed: Sound Engine - ASIO - few bugs with playback resuming on some devices
- - Fixed: Sound Engine - the program sometimes hangs during playback
- - Fixed: Sound Engine - scratches can be heard on some tracks if the normalization by amplitude effect is active
- - Fixed: Sound Effects - mixing options apply incorrectly
- - Fixed: Plugins - Alarm Clock - another playlist starts playing, if selected playlist has been never activated after restart of the program
- - Fixed: Player - The QFI window doesn't appear at the first time in some cases
- - Fixed: Player - default folder for internet radio capture is stored to configuration file
- - Fixed: Playlist - focus and playback cursor are reseted after synchronization with the preimage.
- - Fixed: Skin Engine - the value of the PeakSegmentation property isn't taken into account
- - Fixed: Skin Engine - behavior of child window is broken after closing the window via Alt+F4
- - Fixed: Skin Engine - bugs with initialization of default values for controls on program startup
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users