Secure Login - Mozilla Firefox add-on
Secure Login is a login extension for Mozilla Firefox integrated password manager.
Its main feature is similar to Opera's (the browser) Wand login.
- Easy installation through Mozilla Firefox add-ons system.
- Works out of the box without any configuration needed.
- Login with one click or a keyboard shortcut (automatically submitting the login forms).
- Easy and convenient selection for multiple logins (multiple users)
- Provides direct login to any site from the bookmarks (using the "Secure Login Bookmarks").
- Integrates with Mozilla Firefox password manager.
- Provides easy access to the saved passwords.
- Helps to protect you from phishing.
- Shows the login URL(s) and the number of available logins in a tooltip of the toolbar button and the statusbar icon.
- Can be set to automatically search for login data and highlight form fields.
- Can be used with a toolbar button, a statusbar icon, a keyboard shortcut or via the context menu.
- Completely customizable interface (buttons, icons and menus can be enabled/disabled).
- Provides a customizable keyboard shortcut
- By default only active on login so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
- Can fill out additional form fields using the Autofill Forms add-on.
- Possibility to play a sound when logins are found or when logging in.
- Whitelist for auto-login feature.
- Improve loading code so passwords are available as soon as the main HTML code has been loaded.
- Hidden Option to always show a username selection before login.
- Export usernames+passwords to HTML page with (AES?) encrypted usernames+passwords.
- Password generator similar to http://supergenpass.com/.
- Add option to update existing bookmark on adding Secure Login Bookmark (instead of adding a new one).
- Allow filling out forms with two password fields.
- Add shortcuts to login with the first login in the list.
- With multiple usernames, try to guess from prefilled username or page title?