Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:48 AM
Now I can not figure out how to remove malware?!? Please somebody help me! Thanks
Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear that your computer may be infected.
Alas, we cannot work on malware detection/removal in this part of the General MBAM forum.
The following information will help you get started on the cleaning process.
If you would like expert assistance with cleaning your system, there are 3 support options from which to choose:
- Option 1 -- Free, Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
- Option 2 -- Free support for paying customers using MBAM PRO -- Contact MBAM Support via email
- Option 3 -- Premium, Fee-Based Support
As we don't deal with malware removal in this General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so that a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.
- First, please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
- If the infection has so crippled the computer that you cannot follow most/all of the requested steps, then please just proceed as advised below:
- Then please post a NEW topic in the Malware Removal forum.
- When posting your new thread, please make sure that, under "options", you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification, so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
- One of the expert helpers there will give you free, one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer such as (Install/Uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count from zero. Helpers are looking for topics with zero replies. If you reply to your own post, helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus may overlook your post. This will only delay your obtaining assistance.
o If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
o You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
Alternatively, as a paying customer using MBAM PRO, you can contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
If you would like to use the Malwarebytes Premium Services (Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs -- from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups), please go to the Malwarebytes Premium Services support site.
Please be patient -- someone will assist you as soon as it is possible.
Thanks very much!
PS: Please use the button instead of other ones when you reply here and at the other forums, so that it will be easier to read.
Just a home user & forum volunteer
DT1: Win7/Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3770 @3.4 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT620; IE9; Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 220.127.116.110; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner
DT2: Win7 Ult/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-860 @2.8 GHz; 8 GB RAM; ATI Radeon HD 5770; IE 9, Fx; TB; Cable HSI; MBAM PRO 18.104.22.1680; KIS2014; SAS Free; CCleaner.
LT: Win7 Pro/64 SP1; Intel Core i7-3632 cached @3.2 GHz; 16 GB RAM; NVidia GeForce GT640M; IE 10; Fx; TB; WLAN; MBAM PRO 22.214.171.1240; Sophos ES 10.3; SAS Free; CCleaner.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users