Unusual traffic from your computer network
Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:14 PM
Used hijack to check for malware and now I have a list of items I don't know what to do with?
Have no idea of what to do?
Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:49 AM
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Information on A/V control HERE
If I am helping you and I haven't replied within 24 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.
Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:49 PM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users