SUPERAntiSpyware Updates / 5.7.1018 / 1-14-2014
Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:29 PM
“SUPERAntiSpyware is an extremely effective tool that detects spyware that other security products miss,” said Grant Passmore, Libra I.T. “The latest release of SUPERAntiSpyware 5.7 will make it possible for me to go the extra mile for my customers by targeting and more easily removing malicious as well as unwanted applications running on their machines.”
• Advanced detection and removal of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, Keyloggers, HiJackers, Parasites, Rootkits, rogue security products and many other types of threats.
• Works seamlessly with existing anti-virus and anti-spyware software solutions.
• Designed not to slow down your computer by being light on system resources, unlike other anti-spyware products.
• Provides real-time blocking of threats and prevents potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing.
• First chance prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system every time you startup or shutdown to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate.
• Allows you to schedule scans to run daily or weekly to ensure your computer is safe.
• Business, professional, education and enterprise licensing available.
What’s New in SUPERAntiSpyware Version 5.7
The new version of SUPERAntiSpyware provides a number of benefits for customers and technicians:
• Identification of potentially unwanted programs and secure removal.
• Places key tools, such as quarantine management, scan logs, and repair features in one place with a cleaner toolkit interface.
• Streamlines self-service licensing for an easier path to retrieving and resetting license keys.
“With over 40 million downloads, our SUPERAntiSpyware remains one of the most widely used anti-spyware applications available on the market,” said Support.com CEO, Josh Pickus. “The new features we are announcing today will enhance both the customer and technician experience.”
Product Details: SUPERAntiSpyware
Moderator-Beta Tester @
Outpost Users Support Forum
Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security-13
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users