John A

Honorary Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About John A

  • Rank
    True Member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Location
    NSW Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

8,579 profile views
  1. Just reporting that I have been running Build since Oct 15 on Windows 10 14393.321 and Windows 7 and have experienced no issues.
  2. There could be a few days while they prepare the release and do QC etc (that's my guess anyway), v1.09.1.1201 works well. The Windows 10 Version 1607 kernel code signing bug you mentioned has certainly been fixed.
  3. This could be an indication that beta testing is finished?
  4. This could be an indication that beta testing is finished?
  5. I have just had this same failure again in Word without MBAE installed, so this issue seems not to be related to MBAE. It only occurs on Mail-merger Doc files so at this stage I am unsure of what the issue is.
  6. Word could not save a document - said file permissions error, then it failed. Restart, repeat sequence, same issue. Removing MBAE fixed the issue Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 12/09/2016 3:17:55 PM Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: John-PC Description: The program WINWORD.EXE version 14.0.7172.5000 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: 2d48 Start Time: 01d20cb018ec7e97 Termination Time: 21 Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE Report Id: 3b0e2b2f-78a8-11e6-aab5-14cc20cea7dc Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Event Xml: <Event xmlns=""> <System> <Provider Name="Application Hang" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>101</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-09-12T05:17:55.782626700Z" /> <EventRecordID>12479</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>John-PC</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>WINWORD.EXE</Data> <Data>14.0.7172.5000</Data> <Data>2d48</Data> <Data>01d20cb018ec7e97</Data> <Data>21</Data> <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\WINWORD.EXE</Data> <Data>3b0e2b2f-78a8-11e6-aab5-14cc20cea7dc</Data> <Data> </Data> <Data> </Data> <Binary>55006E006B006E006F0077006E0000000000</Binary> </EventData>
  7. Times and Logs PM'd
  8. I think that it worked after the initial installation and reboot but from then on it happened every time I started the computer. Logs attached
  9. I installed 1175 on my main win10 x 64 box and on restart, Windows 10 logged in but then quickly became inoperative, totally freezing. Forced restart, same thing. Managed to uninstall MBAE, on restart all OK. Logs can be pm'd if required
  10. As with the earlier version, 1175 causes Internet Explorer to consistently fail when Dynamic Anti-HeapSpraying Enforcement is on. No problems if Dynamic Anti-HeapSpraying Enforcement is off. I can PM logs if required Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 3/09/2016 6:28:55 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: PC Description: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.14393.0, time stamp: 0x57899953 Faulting module name: IEFRAME.dll, version: 11.0.14393.82, time stamp: 0x57a559b8 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000000001a6295 Faulting process ID: 0x1fa4 Faulting application start time: 0x01d20558839549af Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IEFRAME.dll Report ID: e09d1dae-1dda-41d7-801f-0fab53556824 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: Event Xml: <Event xmlns=""> <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-09-02T20:28:55.150347800Z" /> <EventRecordID>10207</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>PC</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>iexplore.exe</Data> <Data>11.0.14393.0</Data> <Data>57899953</Data> <Data>IEFRAME.dll</Data> <Data>11.0.14393.82</Data> <Data>57a559b8</Data> <Data>c0000005</Data> <Data>00000000001a6295</Data> <Data>1fa4</Data> <Data>01d20558839549af</Data> <Data>C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe</Data> <Data>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IEFRAME.dll</Data> <Data>e09d1dae-1dda-41d7-801f-0fab53556824</Data> <Data> </Data> <Data> </Data> </EventData> </Event>
  11. I suspect you need to first check If that doesn't help then post your issue at
  12. I just tried MBAE clean, restart, install MBAE, restart. Then I started Edge, opened 4 tabs and while it was loading switched MBAE off. Edge disappeared and Windows froze. Forced logout then login to recover
  13. 1156 is causing even worse problems on Windows 10 than the previous version. Edge freezing or disappearing, and even Windows totally freezing. Logs can be pm'd if requested by developers
  14. Reluctantly, I have had to uninstall mbae from my production computer win 10 x 64, as I suspect it is not playing well with this new version of windows. I was just testing my apps in my local account - apps like Weather, Money, News started then disappeared initially, then started and didn't display anything. I turned off MBAE then Start menu became unresponsive, as did all active programs. I logged out via Task manager then logged back in again and everything worked with MBAE off. I can PM logs if required.