Malwarebytes Thanksgiving Giveaway

We are pleased to announce our next forum contest giveaway. Everyone is eligible and the prize will be:

• One (1) free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

When the contest will be held:

• Tuesday November 22 – Thursday November 24.

How the contest works:

To take part in the contest, simply post a reply to this topic answering the following question:

• “What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?”

Only one (1) entry per person.

The winner will be randomly selected from the group of submitted responses and will then be contacted, via the Personal Message System (PM) here on the forums, with instructions on how to obtain the free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

Good luck, and we hope you enjoy the contest giveaway!

From all of us at Malwarebytes, we want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

-The Malwarebytes Team

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm not American (and therefore don't celebrate thanksgiving), from what I can remember from school is that thanksgiving was a giving of thanks to 'God' for safe passage across the Atlantic and that President Lincoln made it a federal holiday on the last Thursday(?) of November.

But at this moment it time I'm glad that I'm fully prepared from my first finals exam for my physics degree on Friday 25th!

And of course I am lucky to have such supportive parents and friends who are always around to administer 'tea and sympathy'!

When hubby lost his job 3 years ago Halloween and his company went bankrupt, I thought it was the end of the world for us. I hadn't saved enough, the places we invested it were going south and no one hires anyone over 50, much less 60. We are surviving. Hubby had a health scare that wiped out a huge chunk of our savings but it was nothing after tests came back. Our son and his wife had a baby 2 months early and she is thriving and walking! Our daughter got married a few months after the job loss and just told us last week she too is having a baby. Life goes on. Lost my mom and sister but got a niece and grand niece-and her hubby is coming home from the war next month. I am serving tofurkey for dinner (I finally convinced hubby it was tasty and the turkey deserves to live!) ONe day at a time and one thanks at a time, lets all live and let live.

We are pleased to announce our next forum contest giveaway. Everyone is eligible and the prize will be:

• One (1) free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

When the contest will be held:

• Tuesday November 22 – Thursday November 24.

How the contest works:

To take part in the contest, simply post a reply to this topic answering the following question:

• “What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?”

Only one (1) entry per person.

The winner will be randomly selected from the group of submitted responses and will then be contacted, via the Personal Message System (PM) here on the forums, with instructions on how to obtain the free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

Good luck, and we hope you enjoy the contest giveaway!

From all of us at Malwarebytes, we want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

-The Malwarebytes Team