SpySentinel

Malwarebytes Thanksgiving Giveaway

78 posts in this topic

The obvious answer is that I am thankful for family: parents, sister, wife, kids and grandson. But, I am also thankful that I found a job that I really like.

I am grateful for my fuzzy little dogs and my not so fuzzy computers and laptops. Both keep me occupied and happy and I only have to clean up after the fuzzy ones.

I am thankful my Dad still knows who I am...for this Thanksgiving at least...

I am thankful for my health and my loving family! Pleased that i am blessed with everything i am! Thanks!

I'm thankful for being born in the U.S.A.! and of course for our Service Men and Women and dedicated 1st responders here at home. I'm also thankful for The Malwarebytes team for keeping my six year old computer clean of viruses so I can stay connected to family and friends year round, not just at Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my family and being healthy.

I am thankful for having a happy and healthy family and computer thanks to Malwarebytes.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

This sucks Usually at this time, the house is overheating and smells soooo good with pies and stuff my husband is cooking. But not this year for he's in heaven. It's sad we often don't realize how special every little thing is. I'm thankful for the many blessings I have, for my awesome friends real and cyber and my wonderful family near and far, and for every wonderful moment I get to see and feel. Sure things could be better but they could also have never been. Hope all has an incredible Turkey day tomorrow. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I am grateful for so many things/everything,,,most of all though with having an extremely tough year my family is intact,healthy. Through hardtimes you come to realize all the little/simple things are important. I am grateful to see the world in it's true beauty,,,,mitakuye oyasin

Thank you Mr. Gorbachev for the dissolution of the USSR.

I'm thankful for Good Quality virus and Malware protection!

I am thankful for the lord and his love, i am thakful for his son jesus who died for my sins, and i am thankful for our GIs who fight and die to protect me, my family and my freedom of religion!

I'm thankful for finding out I am now a grandpa, even though being 18 myself seems like yesterday.

I'm thankful for my job I finally got after years of searching. I'd also be quite thankful if I got a free Mbam Pro license.

I'm thankful for having a good mind and healthy body, so that I can be of use to other people who benefit from my God given talents. This includes helping them with computer security related problems, such as those requiring the use of MBAM to solve those problems. For this software I am also thankful.

Wiz

I am thankful that my in-laws are hosting the Thanksgiving dinner. My mother-in-law is a wonderful cook!

:) I,m truely thankful to still be amoung the living and having a lot of wonderful friends, also really thankful for my wonderful and beautiful girl that gave me the most wonderful gift a man could ever have, She gave me her Heart.Also would like to give thanks to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Im thankful for malwarebytes supreme ability to protect my computer from malicious files

I am thankful for my family, and health. I am also thankful for Malwarebytes and the excellent protection it provides.

i am thankful to god this thanksgiving as my mother has recovered from a life threatening situation and is now safe and will survive all her life.