PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0,13,CreateSDK)

I'm trying to install Malwarebytes on a new PC with Windows 7 Home Edition but keep getting "PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0,13,CreateSDK)" during the installation process. It occurs after making my quick launch and desktop shortcut options. Any ideas on the cause of this error.

Found my issue. I inadvertently installed ARO 2011 due to misleading CNet links when trying to download Malewarebytes. After removal of ARO 2011, Malewarebytes installed and is ready for my PC reboot.

I am getting this same error code when trying to open the program. It allows me to click continue, and then I get the popup with this error code message. Help! I see that others are getting it too, but what is the solution? If it is posted here somewhere, I don't see it. I have just registered in this forum today to find a solution.

Sorry, I should add that I am on Windows Vista, unlike the previous poster who is running W7. Thanks/

Check out "Program_Error_Load Database" solution. I used the link in that message and was able to complete the install and have Malewarebytes running without having to register at this time (haven't yet ordered/register on my new PC).