Malwarebytes won't run after update! PLEASE HELP

I had some kind of update today and then I decided I would do a quick malwarebytes scan. I clicked "update" and after loading, i got a pop-ip that said PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE (0, 13, CreateSDK) and then Malwarebytes closed. I tried opening it but it wouldn't open. So I uninstalled/reinstalled it and when I tried updating it, the same thing happened. I uninstalled, reinstalled it again but now it's out of date by 117 days and i still can't update it, so if this is a virus, i have no idea what to do.

If it helps, the update said WinSAT and it happened while starting the computer. I saw a lot of things about i think directx or activex. PLEASE help.

Hello Coreyb,

Please folow this sequence for MBAM removal & re-install:

1) Go to Control Panel and Add-or-Remove programs.

uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Exit Control Panel

2) Logoff and restart your computer

Get, save, and then run the utility at the following link

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

3)Logoff and restart your computer again.

4)Now, reinstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

You may download a fresh copy for the reinstall from the following link:

http://malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php

Download and SAVE the file. When download is done, run the file to start install steps.

If your system is Windows Vista or Windows 7, do a RIGHT-Click on the file and select Run as Administrator.

If you purchased MBAM (have a license) you will need to reenter your ID and Key afterwards to get the Protection module enabled.