Translators needed

• Root Admin

Translators needed:

We are in need of translators for RogueRemover PRO. All translators will receive a free RogueRemover PRO license key. If you would like to translate RogueRemover PRO into another language, not listed below, please contact me using the contact page on http://www.malwarebytes.org.

How it works:

You will receive a file called english.txt that contains 200 lines that need to be translated. You will have unlimited time to finish this translation. Once it is finished, simply send it back! You will then receive your free key and the new beta of the program that includes your language. One last look through and it will be sent to my beta testers.

Restrictions:

There is no Unicode support, therefore, any multibyte languages are not supported unless you can remove all multibyte characters from the text.

Finished translations:

Dutch

English

French

German

Hungarian

Italian

Norwegian

Portuguese (Brazil)

Romanian

Slovak

Spanish

Turkish

In progress:

Czech

Polish

Failed to translate:

Russian (Multi byte language)

Chinese (Multi byte language)

Japanese (Multi byte language)

• 3 weeks later...
Translators needed:

We are in need of translators for RogueRemover PRO. All translators will receive a free RogueRemover PRO license key. If you would like to translate RogueRemover PRO into another language, not listed below, please contact me using the contact page on http://www.malwarebytes.org.

How it works:

You will receive a file called english.txt that contains 200 lines that need to be translated. You will have unlimited time to finish this translation. Once it is finished, simply send it back! You will then receive your free key and the new beta of the program that includes your language. One last look through and it will be sent to my beta testers.

Restrictions:

There is no uncode support, therefore, any multibyte languages are not supported unless you can remove all multibyte characters from the text.

Finished translations:

English

Dutch (Nederlands)

Romanian

German

French

Norwegian

In progress:

Portuguese (Brazil)

Portuguese (Portugal)

Spanish (Estimated: 2 weeks)

Italian

Malaysian

Turkish

Polish

Russian

Hungarian

Dear sir,

I would like to offer myself to be a translator for the Malaysian language (Bahasa Melayu)

Please advise further. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there...

Thanks for an awesome product... i have been caning it the whole day tryin to get Spylocked off, and RogueRemover kicked it first time with out me even asking it to.

Amazing stuff guys, you have another disciple here.

I was going to order outright, but then again, i see you need translators... ;)

i am from south africa, you need your app in Afrikaans?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, RubbeR DuckY, now I have got it to be here on your board to read and write

then we will see what happens.

I don't need work ... but I have to do the translation for our users, that's the reason to offer it to you.

It seems to be very interesting program. It's running on one of my machines, by the moment.

• 1 year later...
Russian is a multibyte languages and it failed to translate correctly =(.

Have you considered a Russian translation using English text? Unfortunately there are no rules for this type of writing & words can be spelt differently depending on the translator's understanding of the sounds produced by English letters. It may be better than nothing though?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...