Exploit.Drop.3

Hello,

I ran dds. and attached the necessary files.

I ran Malwarebytes after the initial quick scan that found the Exploit.Drop.3 tmp files. Nothing major came up after but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I recently switched to Comodo firewall after having too many system slowdown and lock up issues with online armor and similar but less severe with zone alarm. Comodo seems to work the best on my system but if it allowed this to slip through just 3 days into use,then it has no value to me.

Zone Alarm was the lesser evil between it and online armor and seemed to secure things well. Should I switch back now that the latest Malwarebytes seems to have solved its compatibility issues with it?

UPDATE: I did a full system scan with Malwarebytes and nothing popped up. Should I assume all is well and this was just a weird tmp. file issue or should I perform deeper scans?

attach.txt

dds.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!