Run-time error '383' 'Text' property is read-only.

Hello and welcome to the Malwarebytes' support forum. Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as your anti-malware security solution, my name is Oscar Rubio and I'll be assisting you today.

We are going to perform a clean install, please follow these steps:

Step 1: Run the clean up tool and allow a reboot when prompted.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-clean.exe

Step 2: Install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by following the link below.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download-exe.php

Save the file and double-click it to begin the installation, selecting options you desire when presented.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I have one thing to mention, though. There used to be support for Korean language for the main program but not any more for the new update. I'm okay without it but some of my family members still want that support. Please consider including the support for the following update. Thanks.

We are listening and will see what we can do. Please see this thread here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

ops... I will lose the PRO version?

Hello and :welcome:

First off this thread is quite old, it would have been better to start your own topic... That being said, yes if you run the mbam-clean tool, you will lose the PRO version (the registration information gets removed). However all you have to do is reinstall the free version and register it and it will convert to the PRO version once more.