the ordinal 1112 could not be located in the dynamic link library WSOCK32.dll

miloE

So...new to this site.

I read someone else asked help for the same and he never came back. Admin Screen317 asked for some stuff...this:

Download the file TDSSKiller.zip and extract it into a folder on the infected PC.

Execute the file TDSSKiller.exe by double-clicking on it.

Wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.

When its work is over, the utility prompts for a reboot to complete the disinfection.

I did that...and the utility didnt find any infection, and did not ask for reboot. I attach the logs TDSSKiller.2.7.0.0_11.01.2012_17.19.46_log.txt

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

I attach those as well.

I really dont wanna turn off my pc at this point, as I just got this. I fear the machine could get locked or something.

thanks in advance

Another thing that happens is that every 30 min or so, the internet navigator I have as an active window tries to reach this page

mediashifting.com/?search=american+family+insurance+customer+service&subid=193&key=4c9c615ec282e4f8e976&p=1

None of the browsers (firefox and ms internet explorer) can access the page...that i guess is a malware website

TDSSKiller.2.7.0.0_11.01.2012_17.19.46_log.txt

attach.txt

dds.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!