Not to an ol' Tomcat like Steve or me :lol:

There are no UGLY women folk Ernie.. Just depends on how much Jack Daniels Black we ol' Tomcats have to drink to bring out their inner beauty.. jBMDh.gif

As any old Gold hunter knows, "Flakes in the pan's worth more than nuggets in the bush." (Damn; Hey Wayne; I think I missed my calling at writing one-line parables as a job.) :D:lol:

Steve

There are no UGLY women folk Ernie.. Just depends on how much Jack Daniels Black we ol' Tomcats have to drink to bring out their inner beauty.. jBMDh.gif

As any old Gold hunter knows, "Flakes in the pan's worth more than nuggets in the bush." (Damn; Hey Wayne; I think I missed my calling at writing one-line parables as a job.) :D:lol:

Steve

Twisted parables could go viral, do it! How's your voice over?

Jack who? Is he the guy who plays fiddle Steve? No wait, that's Charlie :P

I prefer Glen Livet, smooth guy, he makes em all Queens at closing time :ph34r:

Wayne

Twisted parables could go viral, do it! How's your voice over?

Jack who? Is he the guy who plays fiddle Steve? No wait, that's Charlie :P

I prefer Glen Livet, smooth guy, he makes em all Queens at closing time :ph34r:

Wayne

The trouble with Scotch making 'em all Queens at closing time Wayne, is there's Queens.. and then there's queens.. And One of us still has to be sober enough to see the difference. Altho'; I can honestly say, in my 68 years of being a hound dog, I *never* found any surprises when I went through my "roaming hands, braille routine".. *wry smile*

I've heard tales about such things though, ya know? Enough to shock a boozer into being as straight-laced as a Southern Baptist preacher... :huh:

@Ernie; you'd have fun with Wayne and myself.. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards! We don't meet those standards, but we're aware of their existence. :P

Steve..