Where did my results go?

2 posts in this topic

I did a full scan and while the scan was going, I noticed it found 2 errors. I left my desk. When I can back the Malwarebytes window was closed. I re-opend the program window and clicked on tabs for scanner, logs, ignore list, etc. and nothing was shown. Did the program automatically delete the issues found? How come there is no log? I was working on the System Check virus removal. My computer seems fine now, but I am concerned that I did not manuall delete these errors and there is no log. Please advise. Thankyou .

Hello and welcome to MBAM, hoplax:

It sounds from your description that you may be infected?

This particular section of the forums is actually designated for posting general comments about the forum/website, etc, rather than for malware removal issues. :(

And, as a home user, I cannot say for sure why your logs were not created, unless it is the malware itself that might be interfering with the process.

Until an MBAM staffer or expert comes along, you might want to print out, read and carefully follow the instructions in the I'm infected - What do I do now? tutorial.

Then, if you would like further assistance with diagnostics/cleaning, please start a new topic in the Malware Removal sub-forum.

An authorized, expert helper will provide free, one-on-one diagnostic and cleaning assistance as soon as one becomes available.

Hope this helps for now,