Please Help me im infected with a virus and it wont be deleted!

Hi for the last 2 weeks , every single time i turn on my pc an message comes up from eset nod 32 antivirus that im infected ive scanned with malwarebytes anti-malware pro several times (full scan and quick scan) on my 2 hard drives and nothing comes up, everything's just normal. But when i scan with eset nod 32 antivirus i get the following log (and results):

"Scan Log

Version of virus signature database: 6812 (20120120)

Date: 2/5/2012 Time: 5:00:39 PM

Scanned disks, folders and files: Operating memory;C:\Boot sector;D:\Boot sector;C:\;D:\

Operating memory » \GLOBAL??\9e503744\Windows\$NtUninstallKB43284$\2656057156\Desktop.ini - Win32/Sirefef.DN trojan - cleaned by deleting [1]

Operating memory » \\.\globalroot\systemroot\system32\mswsock.dll - error opening [4]

C:\hiberfil.sys - error opening [4]

C:\pagefile.sys - error opening [4]

Scan terminated by user.

Number of scanned objects: 15289

Number of threats found: 1

Number of cleaned objects: 1

Time of completion: 5:02:27 PM Total scanning time: 108 sec (00:01:48)

Notes:

[1] Object has been deleted as it only contained the virus body.

[4] Object cannot be opened. It may be in use by another application or operating system. "

So there s obviously a problem in the operating memory and it seems to be causing all sorts of problems like:

I get this: post-107906-0-34850000-1328455043.jpg and also i cannot update eset nod 32 for some reason (cause im ussualy able to update and everything is normal).

In addition another major problem seems to be thatwindows firewall is not functioning properly as i get the following error messages: post-107906-0-30893100-1328455297.jpg and when i press "use recommended setting" this comes up(it also comes up when i try to press on "turn windows firewall on and off" and every other firewall related setting) : post-107906-0-42645100-1328455443.jpg ... So for some reason probably, the virus (malware whatever) is not allowing me to do the above!!

PLEASE HELP me as soon as possible, i would really appreciate it ! thank you

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!