Malwarebytes Pro

dafydd

Been talking to some of my very techy friends about malwarebytes pro,I have selected the 14day trial now is it well worth spending money for the pro version or is the free one sufficient enough?.

I have windows 7 premium 64bit.Desktop.

Also Tonight I joined this forum upon recomendation from other members.

Thanks in advance.

dafydd. :unsure:

Once the 14-day trial is over, operating in free mode means that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will not be protecting your computer, and that you will only be able to run Quick Scans and Fulls Scans to remove infections after they happen. You will also get updated for free, but if you want the extra protection to continue beyond the first 14 days then that is premium.

Malwarebytes Pro is a good investment, And highly recommended. ;)

a onetime of fee $24.95 unlocks all the Pro features

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO Features include:

• Lightning fast Flash Scan
  • Realtime Protection
  • IP Blocker that blocks malicious websites/IP's
  • Scheduled Scans and Updates
  • Incremental Updates
  • Password Protected Program Settings
  • Priority Support

• Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)

https://store.malwarebytes.org/

Many thanks both for your interests regarding my question.Do I get an email notification on a reply to my posts,If yes where do I select the choice to get email notifications Please.Only joined last night.

Thanks.

Many thanks both for your interests regarding my question.Do I get an email notification on a reply to my posts,If yes where do I select the choice to get email notifications Please.Only joined last night.

Thanks.

Normally, in the upper-right corner, there's a button that says "Follow this topic" which you can click to get e-mail notifications. If you decide to turn them back off again later, just click the button again. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,Sorry for delay in coming back to you all in question.Regarding the pro version.Of Malwarebytes.

Is this the one I should be looking at?

Link....http://www.amazon.co.uk/Malwarebyte-UK-Retail-PRO-Lifetime/dp/B0045R5VJE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329488490&sr=8-2

Many Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...