Hi,

this is the first time I've used this forum to ask anything, although I've browsed many times in the past to gleen some very useful infomationat times. So thanks for that.

This time though, I need help.

I think I have the Artua Vladislav malware aboard my PC, and was wondering if anyone knows a way to get rid of it. I have "text-enhance" advertising keywords coming up all over the place which is driving nuts.

Please, can anyone help? If you can assist, may I respectfully ask is that you use fairly straightforward not-too-technical terminology though.

Thanks for looking, and all suggestions welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Paul H from down under

post-32477-1261866970.gif

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

Please don't attach the scans / logs for these tools, use "copy/paste".

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Please run a new MBAM scan being sure to update before scanning.

Post the scan results

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Please don't attach the scans / logs, use "copy/paste".

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!