How can I de-register Pro-version

I have the Pro-version, but my internet connection is getting slower after I upgraded to the Pro. So I want to remove the Pro from my computer (and probably use it on another computer) and continue with my current antivirus. But there is no option to remove the Pro, so should I uninstall it and register the code on another computer?

Hello and welcome to MBAM, hoalien:

In addition to what fivealive suggested, with the current version of the MBAM-clean tool, there is actually no need to first uninstall the program from the Windows control panel. (It now makes that extra step unnecessary.) :)

All you need to do is run the mbam-clean.exe (download it from the link fivealive provided).

Please do remember to REBOOT the system when it asks to do so.

This will remove all traces of MBAM from your system, including the license ID and key info.

If you do reinstall the Free version on the "old" computer, be sure to "decline" the PRO trial offer, if you want to stay with MBAM Free.

When you reinstall on the other computer, you'll need that same license ID and key to register your PRO version on the new system.

If you would like assistance with optimizing performance by setting the reciprocal exclusions between MBAM and your AV, please refer to the FAQ, or post back and we'll be happy to assist you.

HTH,

daledoc1