QuizMaster

Does MBAM work on Windows 7?

13 posts in this topic

MBAM will run on Windows 7 32-bit, but I do not know if the drivers work.

We make no guarantees that it will work properly, since Windows 7 is not on the list of supported operating systems.

Does it work with the 32-bit version?

I have it running on Windows 7 Beta 32-bit version, without issue. I am running the licensed version, with scheduled updates and scan and it all works perfect.

I have also been running MBAM free on Windows 7 Beta via VM. No issues that I've found.

MBAM does work on windows 7 except, it is not reconized by windows 7 as an anti malware spyware remover

MBAM does work on windows 7 except, it is not reconized by windows 7 as an anti malware spyware remover
It's not recognized by any Windows OSes. We're looking into getting certified by Microsoft but unsure when or if this will get done at the present time.

Hi.

Can you tell if it works with Windows 7 Premium 64 Bit?

Thanks

Yes it works very well with it.

Yes it works very well with it.

I'm having an annoying problem with 64 bit Windows 7. At every boot the system asks permission for Malwarebytes to run again. I have tried installing it as an administrator and also not specifying administrator, same result. Changed the properties to run as administrator, or not, same result.

I looked into changing the user account permissions settings, but do not wish to lower them any more than they are right now.

It's not a big problem, it's just annoying. Any solutions?