Multiple program updates

That's unfortunate, because even if we were to correct this issue, it means that on computers like these which are still running badly outdated versions of the software would be far less protected, as they would not have any of the improvements, particularly those related to detection and removal, that each new release brings.

FYI, I am going to bring this issue up for discussion with the rest of my team soon. My concern is not so much the inconvenience of having to perform multiple installs for program updates sequentially, but more the concern that many of our paid users may not be installing program updates when they become available, thus putting their systems at great risk since each new version brings new detection capabilities, meaning many threats that would be detected by a newer release simply would not be detected using the outdated version that they have.

Maybe the update reminders are not happening enough. I know that Avast will have toaster popup update reminders. I hardly ever see any MBAM update reminders unless opening the program then there they are. All my customers have MBAM, many are of my customers are elderly and have MBAM Pro, they never open it. MBAM probably needs more frequent toaster popup update reminders "Click to install update"

Hi MikeRepairsComputers

many are of my customers are elderly and have MBAM Pro, they never open it. MBAM probably needs more frequent toaster popup update reminders "Click to install update"

I am what you would deem to be elderly, but I question has age anything to do with common sense? :angry:

Take Care

TheQuest 8)

Hi MikeRepairsComputers

I am what you would deem to be elderly, but I question has age anything to do with common sense? :angry:

Take Care

TheQuest 8)

No need to register and attack someone. Personally, I see no reason behind your comment. He is refering to his type of clients. Not everybody is as computer literate as others.

Hi 'Buttons

No need to register and attack someone. Personally, I see no reason behind your comment. He is refering to his type of clients. Not everybody is as computer literate as others.

I did not register to attack anyone, check :o, it was and is a simple question.

But people now days can without meaning it be Ageist.

Take Care

TheQuest 8)