RAW VIDEO: Trailers tossed by tornado near Lancaster

Firefox

Guest Seagull

I hope no body was hurt. It sent a chill up my spine watching as that tornado threw those trailers around like toys, I just hope no one was around that area where those trailers were.

They have not given a report as to weather anyone was hurt as of yet that I have heard of, I know we have some forum members that live in those areas..... We are fixing to get pounded pretty hard here where I am at now.... Here is a view from my office window, its getting darker as I type this...

post-17127-0-09674200-1333486172.jpg

Yes those guys driving by was crazy, or they were trying to get the heck out of there....

They estimated 17 tornados touched down but they will comfirm that today after the weather folks go and check out the damage. So far no deaths, but there are some injuries....

We ended up getting large marble size hail her at my office and at my home.

Yes those guys driving by was crazy, or they were trying to get the heck out of there....

They estimated 17 tornados touched down but they will comfirm that today after the weather folks go and check out the damage. So far no deaths, but there are some injuries....

We ended up getting large marble size hail her at my office and at my home.

They had 17 different tornadoes touch down? Wow!

I guess it is all a matter of perspective though. I have heard people say they never want to live in California due to the earthquakes.