dillsd99

Since about 2/19/12, I've been receiving a notification that states:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website: 89.248.172.23

Type: outgoing

Port: (this changes constantly), Process: wudfhost.exe

Sometimes this happens when I'm trying to access websites but not one in particular (or at least not that I have noticed) and there are times that the system is idle and the notification shows. It will almost always show shortly after an initial boot or taking it out of a sleep state. After reviewing the forum and the guidelines for reporting this, I pulled all of my logs to see when it first showed up and the log dated 2/19/12 is when it first appeared. There were others prior to this one but I no longer see those and at most they were on maybe 2 logs before being resolved. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and use IE 9 and Google Chrome. My other security software is Norton 360. However, I have another system setup almost identical except it has Windows 7 Ultimate and it's not having this type of issue. So, I'll be interested to know if you can give me any information regarding this issue.

post-110972-0-93879200-1334609946.jpg

Thanks!