Do you have 5000+ posts on our forums?

The Malwarebytes team knows it has one of the best online communities and we are especially thankful for those of you who are constantly helping others stay safe on our forums and elsewhere.

We have mailed out a special thank you to our forum users with over 5000+ posts. Anyone that hits 5,000 posts in the future will receive this same gift. And we have a lot more planned for the community and all of you who contribute in different ways.

Thanks for all you do, our team appreciates you more than you know!

P.S. If you have over 5000+ posts and haven't sent your address to us yet please go ahead and PM me today.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG really, a bonus.... getting rewarded for something I like doing, what else could someone want.... LOL

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this great community....

And a BIG Thank you to the folks at Malwarebytes for having such a great product that makes our lives so much easier.

Quality > quantity.

I agree 1,000%, my friend.. I've been holding my tongue since I first heard of the "elite" 5,000+ posts prize two weeks ago. Now that you've broke the ice you might note (silent protest) the first line in my signature.. I didn't get 99.99% of my 4400+ posts by posting smiley faces, "thank yous" or two-three-four word comments to someone elses posts (as some have :P ).

Steve

While certainly you are both absolutely correct, saying whether a post is 'quality' or not is purely a subjective matter, and this givaway had to have a more definitive and objective way to measure community participation, so post count was used.
We have mailed out a special thank you to our forum users with over 5000+ posts. Anyone that hits 5,000 posts in the future will receive this same gift. And we have a lot more planned for the community and all of you who contribute in different ways.

I had nothing to do with the idea but i think it's a great one Rebecca. thumbup.gif

Actually this idea came from AdvancedSetup as he wanted to send a thanks to some of our special users who have gone above and beyond.

5000 is a lot and yes we definitely value quality over quantity.

Our motivation for giving back was just to start with our biggest posters, but as mentioned we do have more things planned for users who dedicate their time here.

And I'm not just talking tacos... ;)