clviper

50.31.1.105 False Positive to remove

4 posts in this topic

Good morning.

This address indeed in the past, had problems, and this machine without my knowledge was spreading some spyware. That happened about seven months ago.

I would like to be removed from the blacklist.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Once the server is no longer responding on port 8080 (the port used for the malicious content), I can indeed remove it from the blacklist, but due to it's still responding on that IP, and there being no content on the standard port 80, I can't take the risk of the contents simply being "hidden" or temporarily disabled, and not returning.

Hello again.

I want my IP removed from the blacklist, because there isn´t a single reason for being blacklisted.

What you mean "It´s still responding on that IP" ? What is responding?

I have content in the standard port.

Waiting for feedback,

Thank you.

Regards,

What I mean, is there has been a significant history of your IP serving exploits on port 8080, up to and including, last month. Whilst there aren't currently any known domains using it, as of 2 seconds ago, it is still responding on port 8080, which means the risk of the content still being present, is far too high to unblock it.

As mentioned, once it stops responding on port 8080, it will be unblocked (though continue to be closely monitored).