laperla

False positive 213.186.33.4

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

One of our customers is using your software and it is blocking the access to our site www.laperlavalles.cat. Could you please solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Aleix Buch

Productes Alimentaris La Perla

Can you confirm the IP being blocked please, as we don't currently block 213.186.33.4

Hi,

I attach a screen capture from my client.

Aleix Buch

post-114141-0-21896400-1341383805.jpg

Sorry for taking so long, I thought I'd already replied to this. We do not actually block 213.186.33.4, or anything on 213.186.33.0/24

Same thing for me !

since yesterday evening I can't access to my website, blocked because of malware with this ip address.

The only thing I did on my computer is a Java update (to get Google earth plugin and a race live GPS timing/followng feature)

My website only runs legal components

I have 2 another computer and an iPad at home, the 2 computers running MBAM and I can access normally to my website with my other stuff, either with the iPad, or with the 2 PC even if MBAM is installed on each of them...

I checked my computer and found some malicious scripts, deleted, PC restarted but no change, website can't be accessed !!

What I don't understand is why have the blocking message on my computer and not with the other ones, in spite of the MBAM software installed ...

The issue is certainly due to the computer in that case, no ??

It seems I miss something.

Regards

Same thing for me !

since yesterday evening I can't access to my website, blocked because of malware with this ip address.

The only thing I did on my computer is a Java update (to get Google earth plugin and a race live GPS timing/followng feature)

My website only runs legal components

I have 2 another computer and an iPad at home, the 2 computers running MBAM and I can access normally to my website with my other stuff, either with the iPad, or with the 2 PC even if MBAM is installed on each of them...

I checked my computer and found some malicious scripts, deleted, PC restarted but no change, website can't be accessed !!

What I don't understand is why have the blocking message on my computer and not with the other ones, in spite of the MBAM software installed ...

The issue is certainly due to the computer in that case, no ??

It seems I miss something.

Regards

The IP was blocked a few days ago due to malicious content. I'm working with OVH to get it cleaned up.

I'd recommend following the advice given to have your machine checked.