fabian_a007

ID & Key for malwarebytes free

2 posts in this topic

Hello! My name is Fabian from Argentina. My problem is I can not still use malwarebytes, which is free, because it asks for ID and password to stay active. Please could someone give me a solution or an ID and password to reactivate :(

Thank you! ^_^

¡Hola! Mi nombre es Fabián de Argentina. Mi problema es que no se puede seguir utilizando malwarebytes, que es gratis, porque pide el ID y la clave para continuar activo. Por favor, podría alguien darme una solución o una identificación y clave para reactivarlo : (

The unpaid (so called free) version of MBAM does not require any key or ID.

Where did you get MBAM?

To do a clean removal of the old and install a fresh copy, do this:

Download and SAVE & then run mbam-clean.exe from >> here <<

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important

After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus

If you need how-to guidance, see How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Next Download & SAVE the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from >> here <<

Run the mbam-setup.

Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.

Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications.

You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's >> here << or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Re-enable the anti-virus application that you turned off before.