Windows 8 Problem!

Windows 8 hasn't even been released yet. You're likely using the Release Preview....

The retail version of Wnidows 8 is released for Dreamspark users (Students) and MSDN users as well.

It's not released to the public until October. But i'm running the final version on my laptop, so it is available if you have access to one of Microsofts services.

The retail version of Wnidows 8 is released for Dreamspark users (Students) and MSDN users as well.

It's not released to the public until October. But i'm running the final version on my laptop, so it is available if you have access to one of Microsofts services.

I can confirm that DreamSpark users do not have access to Windows 8 Pro. Not even the server edition has made it yet. I've never seen a non Windows Server edition released. I'm a DreamSpark user myself.

I can confirm that DreamSpark users do not have access to Windows 8 Pro. Not even the server edition has made it yet. I've never seen a non Windows Server edition released. I'm a DreamSpark user myself.

Only Dreamspark Premium users get access, so if you are not a Premium member (This depends on how much your institution is willing to pay i guess) i doubt you have access yet. I've had the full retail version for a few days now via Dreamspark premium.

Just to put this whole things to rest:

windows8.png