but they didn't been checked

i have tried to unnistall mbam from my pc

and reinstall the soft

and i got the full protection

but when i restarted my pc i got the same problem ://

i don't wanna remove it and reinstall it evrytime when i want to use my pc

and thnx

Hi, 7soon: :)

Sorry you are having a problem enabling the Protection Module with the latest update.

There are several different reasons for this & the experts will need a bit more info in order to better assist you.

Please follow the instructions below to provide a couple of scanner logs to help the MBAM staff pinpoint and resolve the cause.

It will only take a few minutes.

When you reply back to this topic, please provide, if possible:

• an mbam-check log (checkresults.txt log)
  • a couple of recent protection logs
  • the DDS.txt log
  • the attach.txt log

The experts will analyze the log and provide suggestions to resolve the problem.

Thanks!

daledoc

PS If you are reading this thread because you are having the same problem, and you are NOT 7soon, please follow the instructions but please START your own, new topic. Each computer is different and it is too confusing to try to help more than one person simultaneously in one topic. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

--------------------------------------------

Create an mbam-check log:

Download mbam-check.exe from HERE and save it to your desktop.

Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file.

Please copy and paste the entire contents of the log into your next post, or, if you prefer, you may attach the CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next post instead

Also, if you can, please also upload your 3 most recent Protection module logs:

In Windows XP, these logs are located in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

In Windows Vista/7, these logs are located in: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

Run DDS and create two logs:

Download DDS from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop:

dds.scr

dds.com

Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.

How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Once it is downloaded, you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.

Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool, on Vista or Win 7 right click and select Run as administrator

Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.

A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:

1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

• Save both reports to your desktop
  • Please include the both of the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
    --->You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.

7soon, those logs are not entirely complete, but from what I can see, you have more going on with your computer and you have several errors. You should seek help from the experts to get them all resolved. Choose one of the options below....

Hello and welcome to Malwarebytes

If you think you are infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

IMPORTANT: Don't use any temporary file cleaners unless requested - this can cause data loss and make recovery difficult

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

• Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
  • Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
  • Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support

OPTION 1

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the

Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.

• Please read and follow the directions >>Right HERE<<, skipping any steps you are unable to complete.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification,
    so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.

Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.

If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
    Or
  • You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.

OPTION 2

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk by filling out the form located >>Right HERE<<

OPTION 3

If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Services, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services support site >>Right HERE<<

Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as possible.

PS: Please use the "Reply to this Topic" or "More Reply Options" buttons (instead of the “Quote” and “MultiQuote” buttons) when replying here & at the other forums. That will make your topic easier to follow. :)

Hi, 7soon: :)

Yes, Option 1 is fine.

First, print out, read and follow the steps described >>RIGHT HERE<<. :)

If you have trouble or cannot complete the steps because the computer is not working properly, then just do the best you can.

Then, please start a new topic >>RIGHT HERE<<. :)

You can include the same logs you posted here, even though, as Firefox mentioned, they seem to be incomplete.

If you have trouble with the DDS tool and cannot post the requested logs, then just describe the problem you are having as best you can.

To make it easier for your helper, you can include in your new post a link back to this topic (just copy and paste following code into your post):

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=115878

Then, please wait for a qualified expert to help you.

Thanks!

daledoc1

• 2 years later...

I'm replying to this topic because I'm getting the same thing when I updated "

Malicious website protection disabled"

do I need to start a new topic?

Thanks,

Dayna

Hello Dayna:

If you have followed the steps in Malicious Website Protection disabled, as required, and MBAM is still experiencing this issue, then yes, please do begin a new topic in this sub-forum.

Thank you.