Suggestion

Caxap

Hello

MBAM Pro 1.70.0.1100

If option Show tooltip baloon when malicious website is blocked enabled - when site blocked i see ip and after i can add it to Ignore list

But why if "Show tooltip" option disabled - i cant add website to ignore list becouse i not see in Right Click Menu that website ip adress? - Can u add new option to available to see blocked websites ip list if option Show Tooltip disabled ?

Bug:

Try to open website - google Chrome say - no connection

i Right click Mouse on MBAM and turn off Website Blocking - google Chrome opens website

Close that Chrome window? turn on MBAM Website Blocking - click to Chrome - and Chrome opens preveusly blocked website :(

Good MBAM performance - not freezing old PC

Good startup - no changed to delay startup after scaner and after MBAM updates scheduler opens

Hello

MBAM Pro 1.70.0.1100

If option Show tooltip baloon when malicious website is blocked enabled - when site blocked i see ip and after i can add it to Ignore list

But why if "Show tooltip" option disabled - i cant add website to ignore list becouse i not see in Right Click Menu that website ip adress? - Can u add new option to available to see blocked websites ip list if option Show Tooltip disabled ?

Hi, Caxap:

Until an MBAM staffer arrives to specifically address both your questions...

The IP blocks are included in the protection logs. :)

(MBAM actually blocks IPs, not website URLs.)

In Windows XP, these logs are located in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

In Windows Vista/7/8, these logs are located in: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs

HTH,

daledoc1

No chance manual add ip adress to ignore list - only files.

Add plz that option

This has been requested several times, including at least 1 recent request.

AFAIK, that MANUAL option is only available in the Enterprise version of the program.

I think the devs might be considering it for the Consumer version, but we'd need to wait for an MBAM staff to provide an ETA.

For now, you'll probably need to enable the the tooltip balloon notification and add the IP in question to the Ignore List that way.

HTH,

daledoc1