updating to 1.70

I have MBAM Pro 1.65 and want to update to 1.70. Do I have to download the new version and then install over the old version or should the old version update automatically? Which way is easier as I am on dialup internet. I think it is set for "notify me", but I have never been notified.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, greyowl:

There are several ways to update.

The easiest is to do so from within the program, via the updater.

If you were not notified of last month's program update, it may be something awry with your settings.

First, be sure your updater settings have both of the options enabled, as in the attached screen shot.

Then, click the "update" TAB in the main program interface, and then the "check for updates" button: How to update Malwarebytes

That should proceed with the program update download.

Then, just follow the setup wizard.

On some systems, the program update may request a reboot -- please be sure to do so if it does ask for it.

You'll also want to manually update the databases after the program update (even if you have automatic updates scheduled in MBAM PRO).

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

daledoc1

post-29793-0-75028000-1358609804.png