Commercial Sales is not responding, is this how you all offer support?

itlifesaver

We would like to purchase the 100 user license of the commercial edition and have some additional questions. I've emailed Angelina twice, and left her a voicemail, waited a week for response. No response at all. The pre-sales is horrid. I can't get a follow up? Phone call? Anything? I want to give you all thousands of dollars. How are you all actually in business? Is anyone checking the corporate-sales@ email? I'm afraid this is the support we will receive and may need to look elsewhere.

• 1 month later...

I have requested an enterprise licensing quote a couple of times spanning over a series of months. The most recent being last week. I am starting to feel like itlifesaver. I love your product, but the lack of ANY customer service or at the very least, pre-sales service is mind boggling and quite frustrating. Is anyone actually staffed on your "corporate sales team"?

Hello Driven1787,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had such a difficult time reaching someone in our sales department.

If you would like to send me a personal message through the forum with your company name, e-mail

and the total number of seats you would like pricing for, I can get that information to ASAP.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to include them in the private message as well.

I'm curious to why corporate sales issues have not been fixed yet? This has been going on since I've joined in 2009 and problems like this are still occurring. I remember you guys were expanding your customer support reps, but this still hasn't been fixed? I tried going for an affiliate license at one time about a year or two ago and even pm'd Ron, but never heard back and I just gave up. I'm disappointed in how Malwarebytes' is responding to these issues with just an apology and a pm.

• Root Admin

It's growing pains. We're staffing up as quickly as possible and we are absolutely ecstatic that so many customers want our product.

I've brought these issues up and we'll make sure to take care of these potential customers. If you have any questions or concerns, you can e-mail me or private message me. My door is open :).

• Staff

What a lot people don't really see behind the scenes is the sheer volume of requests obtained. The overwhelmingly vast majority of people who send in legitimate requests get responded to appropriately. Events like these are relatively quite rare and we have avenues of helping you if this ever happens to you (see above).

Thank you for supporting MBAM. We appreciate it greatly!