Malwarebytes showing Registry Keys as malicious software

Today all of a sudden i got an error on my Google search page which read - "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?" And asked me to finish a captcha. I submitted the captcha and Google un-blocked me. When i Googled about this search engine error, many people said its better to scan with Malwarebytes. When i did so, its showing the Registry Keys as malicious softwares. Are they really malicious softwares? Should i delete them? Any idea about that Google search engine error?

post-134214-0-41400500-1364124359.jpg

Greetings :)

The items in your scan are unlikely to be the cause of the troubles. PUP stands for Potentially Unwanted Programs. These items are generally things like adware which are installed voluntarily by the computer user, usually bundled with other software, which might have undesirable behaviors or be annoying (like showing ads etc.), however they are not directly malicious like Trojans, bots, viruses or the likes.

If you suspect that your PC may still be infected with something more serious which might be the cause of the unusual traffic, such as a malicious Trojan or DNS hijacker then please follow the instructions in this topic and create a new topic in our malware removal area or contact our Support helpdesk directly and you will receive free expert assistance in getting your system checked for infections and cleaned up and repaired if any infections are found.