Configuring Pro on a Terminal Server

Hello,

We are just recovering from several issues that originated with a virus/malware attack that crashed our Sonicwall NSA on a daily basis.

MBAM to the rescue. I am currently in the process of getting mgmt to purchase the PRO version, Enterprise, Education ... but to my issue.

I currently have the trial version of pro loaded on 7 Win 2008R2 Terminal Servers and i need some help on a few things...

1. The MBAM icon in the system tray should not be visable to users. UAC prompts them for a password, but even with thier normal username/password they are able to open (and run?) MBAM.

2. This one is the MOST important at the moment. Periodically, I will get a big slow down on the terminal server (about 45 to 50 users). When I look at the task manager I see the CPU at 100% and I see nearly every user with the MBAMGUI.EXE process at the top of the list (list sorted by CPU usage). Now they are only consuming 1 or 2% but with 50 users ... you see where this is going?

3. On one of the servers, the MBAMService isnt even listed in services and i cant start it. May not want to until I figure out the issue with #2.

I appreciate any assistance that is offered..

thank you,

Bob Moody

Windham School District

Hello and :welcome:

As your statement seems to indicate that this is a business, school (and going to run on a terminal server) please contact corporate support and they will assist you with this.

Please fill out this form located => RIGHT HERE <= and someone from corporate support will get in contact with you.

Also make sure you have malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com in your Safe Sender list in email.

In order to assist you better please provide the following information when contacting them.

Cleverbridge Order Reference Number:

Organization name:

Approved Contact name:

If you no longer have access to the order number you can contact Cleverbridge to obtain information about your order.

Cleverbridge customer service

Thank you