trojan.ransom.ed

Heya, I've recently been infected by this "trojan.ransom.ed" and I have managed to remove all malicious infections on my computer including this random trojan. I'm currently having a problem with the aftermath as I hadn't realised it encrypted most of my files, and alot of them in which I need. Is there any possible way to decrypt them? Thank you for reading anyway.

Sadly my images ext have been converted to HPTSMSMVP.JPG and wont open and it does not require me to enter a password :/ all my notepad docs have been encrypted too for example - øÒRt˜=‘÷î…ü»p ítž·)Wáv º‹n+Š„¥tG¯¶ÏzçôžÑ×yÐ_gDI)öÉØlG(æ³Bà  =~CR~ - that was a GIF link I had stored and now its encrypted :((

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!