Whats the point in sending malware samples when nothing is done about it!?

On the 29th of May 2013 I sent a CONFIRMED malware sample to the Malwarebytes new threats forum.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=126989

It is now 19th of July 2013 - almost 2 months later and Malwarebytes still does not detect the file!

When I first ran the VirusTotal check in May - 8/47 checkers picked up the sample now in July 14/47 are detecting the virus.

But NOT Malwarebytes! I feel terribly let down by Malwarebytes and my utter trust in their software has dramatically fallen.

I am so ashamed that as an IT professional who recommends these products that I simply can't recommend Malwarebytes anymore.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3a2259b12b22833489780967d1c4b7e06f7ab95c403c9757e24649ad01cb7179/analysis/1374245586/

Detected in May by: AhnLab-V3, AntiVir, DrWeb, ESET-NOD32, Kingsoft, NANO-Antivirus, Sophos, VIPRE.

Additionally detected in July by: Avast, Comodo, McAfee, nProtect, Trendmicro-HouseCall, ViRobot.

:excl:

• Staff

Because this is not malware. This is optin Adware that can usually be uninstalled from add or remove programs. Nothing in these App bundle Adwares are malicous.

If you notice all the results are Adware related and a lot of other vendors do not detect also.

If there is a specific component you are having problems with please let us know. I test installed this and was able to uninstall everything.