Light Blue Screen on my laptop

So I was looking on YouTube on how to make your PC faster, and I found one. The guy was saying to download Malwarebytes and go for a quick scan. So I did. And I found 4 errors. One was a trojan clicker located in C:/Windows/System32/msvfd32.dll .I was surprised that I had a trojan, and I deleted it with the other 3 things and a message appeared saying "Urgent you need to restart your computer" and I clicked "Yes" and like the thing said, it restarted my laptop, but when it booted up instead of showing the desktop and all that it just showed a light blue screen with nothing but the mouse cursor. Can someone help me? I'm scared I need to re-install the Windows. I have Windows 7 and a Samsung laptop. If you guys need any more details I'll look too see if I can find them. Thanks. Also I made a video from my mobile phone nad uploaded it to YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwvCHLJ4nBY