Malware "PRO" vs "Corporate"

In June 2011, I purchased a "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Consumer License".  If I now look at the program and it appears as if I have the "Corporate" edition.  I somehow was under the impression that I had the "PRO" version as it is a paid version.

What is the difference between the "Corporate" and the "PRO" versions?

Thanks,

Pikanjoe

Hello and welcome, Pikanjoe: :)

Until the staff arrive to provide official details,...

...the primary difference between the Consumer PRO version and Business/Enterprise versions relates to licensing.

Currently, consumer licenses for MBAM PRO are "lifetime", for use on one computer at a time (they are, however, transferable).

Business (1-49 licenses) and Enterprise (50+) licenses are subject to renewal (yearly, I think).

>>There are some additional software differences, as well, to tailor the program to the Business/Enterprise environment.

The staff will be able to explain that in more detail.

If you are a home user running MBAM PRO on a home computer that is not used for any sort of commercial or business entity, and you think you have the wrong type of license, you might want to contact the support team to see if they can sort this out for you.

They can be reached here: Contact Consumer Support

Be sure you have your purchase details (order #) and license ID and key handy, as they will need it.

HTH,

daledoc1

Hi, again:

I forgot to mention earlier....

In addition to the different software builds (see the links in my earlier reply) for consumer vs. business vs. enterprise:

If you are running MBAM on a computer that is used for anything other than personal, home computing (e.g. business, corporate, commercial, educational, etc), then it would be a violation of the EULA to run the CONSUMER version of MBAM PRO.

If that's the case, then that might be why you correctly purchased a BUSINESS license?

Yes, these licenses are subject to renewal.

In any event the Support team ought to be able to help you to sort this out, with the correct licensing for the conditions in which the computer is used.

Staff will undoubtedly have additional info to further clarify this for you,

daledoc1

Hi, again:

I forgot to mention earlier....

In addition to the different software builds (see the links in my earlier reply) for consumer vs. business vs. enterprise:

If you are running MBAM on a computer that is used for anything other than personal, home computing (e.g. business, corporate, commercial, educational, etc), then it would be a violation of the EULA to run the CONSUMER version of MBAM PRO.

If that's the case, then that might be why you correctly purchased a BUSINESS license?

Yes, these licenses are subject to renewal.

In any event the Support team ought to be able to help you to sort this out, with the correct licensing for the conditions in which the computer is used.

Staff will undoubtedly have additional info to further clarify this for you,

daledoc1

Thanks datedoc1,

My main concern was do I have the same protection as thev PRO version?

I guess I'll have to wait and see what the support team will come up with.

(PS: I like your avatar, what it's name?)

Pierre