Conflicts with SpyBot?

Hi, I have MBAM Pro, and the free version of WinPatrol. I am seriously looking at buying Avast! Internet Security. I am also looking at Spy Bot free, or really any other free anti-spyware software.

I am really un-educated as to how an anti-spyware works, so what I'm wondering is: Is there going to be conflicts between MBAM, Avast, WinPatrol, Spy Bot, or any of these combinations? Also, does anyone know the real technicalities of the Avast Safe-Zone? It looks cool, just wondering how much of it is advertising hype :huh:  

Any advice, or previous experiences would be appreciated!!

Hi, I have MBAM Pro, and the free version of WinPatrol. I am seriously looking at buying Avast! Internet Security. I am also looking at Spy Bot free, or really any other free anti-spyware software.

I am really un-educated as to how an anti-spyware works, so what I'm wondering is: Is there going to be conflicts between MBAM, Avast, WinPatrol, Spy Bot, or any of these combinations?

There should be no conflicts at all between Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and any of those products or any combination of those products.

Oh, so MBAM has anti-spyware capabilities as well? I'm looking for my PC to be a fortress. I know MBAM is great, the best single thing I've ever had, but I'm worried that my personal passwords aren't safe on the net. Worried that they might still be seen/copied. Is MBAM going to be sufficient for protection?

Oh, so MBAM has anti-spyware capabilities as well? I'm looking for my PC to be a fortress. I know MBAM is great, the best single thing I've ever had, but I'm worried that my personal passwords aren't safe on the net. Worried that they might still be seen/copied. Is MBAM going to be sufficient for protection?

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes malware of all types, including viruses, spyware, Trojans, bots, rootkits, rogues and adware. This does not mean that other layers of protection won't be useful because different programs use different databases and therefore can catch different threats. In my opinion however, the combination of a good up to date antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should be sufficient protection.

OK, thanks! Just another thought: would SecurityKISS be compatible with MBAM? 

And does anyone here think that SecurityKISS would do the same thing, or at least comparable to, Avast safezone? 

I don't want to seem to be abusing this support system, but I confess that I really do appreciate having access to your team's large knowledge base!!

THANKS!

I'm not familiar with that program, but someone else on the forums might be. If you aren't able to find an answer here, you can also check out the Wilders Security Forums. They have info and active discussions on tons of different security products, and there's probably at least one or more topics about that product. If not, then I'm sure if you posed the question over there, someone would be able to tell you if the two are similar.