Just a few geneal questions

first of all guys excellent job on 2.0

I recently made the jump to pr shortly before release lucky thing to though looking back I should have bought more so that brings me to my first question

1a. when will the sale for 1000 lifetime keys start?

1b, since only bought 1 life time at this time but i have myltipule pcs (I own several homwa) can i just deactive and activate on whatever pc im using whats the limit on that

2. should I activate self protection and rootkut scans as i heard there were issues in testing

3. notificationa sont seem tork all that well it only seems to tell me when database needs updateing but for things like blocks oe database secheld updates I have to look at logs 1.x used to tell me everything up front which was good

Hi:

1) Not sure what you mean about a sale of 1000 lifetime licenses starting? 

The consumer licensing model has already changed to a 3-PC, subscription model.

Some online sellers are still offering their remaining stock of lifetime, 1-PC licenses.

You might check Amazon and other reputable sources,  and a forum member recently posted about an offer at Newegg:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=145212

2) As for self-protection (SP) and anti-rootkit (ARK), it's up to you.  There have been some reports by some users of issues with these features on some systems.

If you do run into problems, you can always post here in the forum, and someone will assist you.

3) AFAIK, there are still some "bugs" and aspects of the new notifications system that are being worked out.  As I am actually still running 1.75 on my rigs, I'll need to defer to staff and other members to help you with this one.

Cheers,

daledoc1

Ah, indeed!

Well, since I am just another home user, we'll need to wait for any potential, official, forthcoming announcement directly from staff.

In the interim, you might want to check out those other etailers.

I cannot personally vouch for any of them, but I expect that they will run out of lifetime licenses eventually.

Cheers,

daledoc1

Hi asianmusicguy,

Its not up to me to share any links, but I'll give you a hint - You'll find your Willy-Wonka golden ticket on the Malwarebytes facebook page ;)

Make sure you like the page and become a fan.

Hint:  browse through the comments to find a link provided by the Malwarebytes team.

Have a good weekend.

I like the sort of Easter egg hunt but i kinda feel it should be a open sale and not limited to social media i knew about the change but honestly thpught id have more time but for lack of funds all i really need is 2 more life times not like i would horde them i just want my household covered