Web protection

Hi everyone,

I just upgrade my premium malwarebytes to 2.0. While my web security is open, I cant access any internet sites like google.com, facebook.com even malwarebytes.org.. When I disable my web protection, I can access all the sites. Im not using any DNS for my internet connection and Im using windows 8.1 embedded, Im from Turkiye.  what can I do for this problem ?

Thank you,

Hello and :welcome:

You both need to produce the logs below so someone can assist you in fixing the issue...

@Zom you need to do the scans and then start your own topic, as everyone's computer is different....

STEP 1

NOTE: If you have Win8/8.1 Skip Step 1 and go to Step 2 as DDS does not work on Win8/8.1

Please run the DDS scanner and send back both logs as attachments to your next reply.

Download DDS from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop:

dds.scr

dds.com

Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.

How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.

Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool.

Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.

A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • Save both reports to your desktop
  • Please include both of the following logs in your next reply as an attachment: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
  • You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file and just post it or attach it.
STEP 2

Please run mbam-check and send back the log as an attachment to your next reply.

• Download mbam-check.exe from HERE and save it to your desktop
  • Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
  • Please do not copy and paste the entire contents of the log into your next post; instead please attach to your next reply the CheckResults.txt log file which should now be located on your desktop.
STEP 3

Please run the FRST tool and send back both logs as attachments to your next reply.

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system - that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your next reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your next reply.

Hi:

Only staff, experts and trusted advisors are qualified and authorized to analyze scan logs.

It is the weekend, but someone will be along soon.

Thanks for your patience.

If you prefer to obtain help via email instead, you may wish to open a ticket at the help desk >>HERE<<.

Please reference this link back to this forum topic, if you do:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=145752

Thanks for your patience,

daledoc1