Internal error: Expression error ' runtime error ( at 79:177 ) External exeption E06D763

Hello All,

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x 64 edition. And when i am trying to install Malwarebytes I get a install error:

Internal error: Expression error ' runtime error ( at 79:177 ) External exeption E06D763

I have Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to scan my pc. And i added Addition.txt and frst.txt.

Thnx for you're time and effort

Greetings From The Netherlands, Peace 

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello  and welcome to MalwareBytes forum.

As we go along, if something is not clear or you have some question, please ask me first. And while I am assisting you, please do not make changes or fixes on your own.
It is important that we stay in sync.   Stick with me until we get this resolved.  .
**If there is some complication, please do not do any fix by yourself.  Stop and ask me first for guidance.**

Go to Control Panel >>All Control Panel items >> Programs and Features.
Locate and select **Malwarebytes Anti-Malware** and do a Right click on it and select Uninstall --- providing that it is listed there.   ( if not then skip)
Allow the Uninstall to proceed.
Close Control Panel when done.

Close all opened windows/apps so you will have a clear view to the desktop.
I would suggest, a new clean install as follows:
Download and SAVE  mbam-clean utility from  http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_clean

then run mbam-clean.exe:   Double click the "mbam-clean-2.0.2.0.exe" file to run the clean tool. It runs quickly.

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important

Next Download & SAVE  the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from
http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam

Run the mbam-setup.  IF your Windows is Vista / Windows 7 / 8, then do a Right-click on **mbam-setup.exe** and select Run as Administrator and allow to run.
Then after the setup has finished, on the Dashboard screen, press the **Update now** link.
Let me know if the update succeeds.

When all done, do a new (fresh) Windows Restart.

You would not believe this. I have Nod32 And Hitman pro, Saying there are no virus or spyware at my system. I download the Mbam Clean tool. And then the @#$% happens. When i try to Mbam clean it would not open. I am at administrator at my pc. And i have much knowledge about pc's and programming. I get a BSOD after the MBam clean tool. So i try to fix it with the build in Microsoft Start up Repair. I get Every where an error Like: 0x0 Error. @#$@# Lucky i have a image so i can get back. That worked and know i have succes fully open the Mbam clean tool. And then i restart again. And then installed it again. It worked. I tell everyone i know to buy this Software. Keep up the good work and have a nice day.

Greetings And peace from the Netherlands

Thank you for the status update.

It's a bane of computer life that over time, as they say, "stuff can happen".

I am glad that yours is now resolved.

I wish you well.

Backup is your best friend.

On this particular install failure that you had --- the ones with

Internal error: Expression error 'Runtime Error ........ External exception E06D7363.'

There are just only a few reasons for install failures:
a) a pre-existing trojan rogue or rootkit
or b) otherwise, a need for fresh start of Windows before the install run

That all assumes that the Windows operating system and its services have not been compromised