MBAE Premium Yearly Subscription Manual or Automatic?

spurkza

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I paid via Paypal - which shows auto payments, and offers the option to cancel. I found that later though. Otherwise, it's obvious the opt-out (bad enough for starters) has been made intentionally difficult by Cleverbridge, or Malwarebytes, or whoever. The staff guy who replied saying it's one click in your confirmation email is wrong - that's to cancel your subscription. To modify it is a wild-goose chase. Congratulations guys - you've taken away the pleasure I experienced having a product that solved my problem, and replaced it with frustration and anger. Customer service?? Way to go!

• Administrators

Hi @Anthony595, so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience making your purchase.

The wording on the email is a bit confusing. Clicking that link on your confirmation email, does cancel your auto-renewal aka subscription. Clicking that link does not cancel your current purchase or license. You are still protected for one year after your date of purchase. After that year, if you did cancel your subscription, you'll have to manually renew.

Additionally, we do offer non-renewal, one-year purchase of both Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium for customers who are interested.

If you head to our online shopping cart, toward the bottom, there is a link to do "manual renewal". 

shopping cart.png

Clicking "manual renewal" will take you to a different shopping cart with this manual subscription renewal cart:

shopping cart2.png

I will pass along your comments to our eCommerce team. But let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks!

Edited by celee
phrasing

23 hours ago, celee said:

we do offer non-renewal, one-year purchase of both Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium for customers who are interested.

Tell me more please about how to find the one time purchase

Edited by celee
Fixed user's comment appearing within the block quote

• 3 weeks later...