"an error occurred while trying to read the source file: access is denied"

As I said I was trying to remove AVG2012, I thought maybe was the problem. I tried many times to remove (unsuccessfully) some files related to AVG ending with the .dll extension.
Since then -and after one more restart- my dad's pc lost its internet access... Because of this I can't access his pc...  :angry:  So I have to wait for tomorrow to bring it to me.
I have already purchase and install the premium version on my laptop and desktop and I'm satisfied from this product. Hope tomorrow my dad's pc will recover and find the solution in order to include his laptop in the premium version without using the free trial version.

Thanx guys for your support, chat you tomorrow (Melbourne time..)
;)

• Root Admin

Unlikely the tool will work but worth a try. I've had to manually blow out AVG for a few users before. I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks