Security Activity During Silent Mode Question Referring to MBAM

After I was done playing a game on Steam, Norton came up with the above message. I tried to get info on what occured. It said that the "actor" was the MBAM file name and the "target" was Norton file name. It also says the action was access process data. This occurred also after I played the Sims but not on Steam Sorry if the info doesn't look right, I tried writing it down.

Hi:

It's hard to say, without a screen shot or the exact wording of the message.
It sounds as if MBAM may have been "poking" Norton, as one might expect -- that would be nothing to worry about.

Do you have mutual exclusions set between the programs?
To add Norton to MBAM Malware Exclusions, please refer to the attached screen shot (it shows *my* AV, not Norton, but the idea is the same).
To add MBAM to Norton, please see the instructions below.

>>>>If you would like more help with this, please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

-----------------------------
Please exclude the following files from your Antivirus Software for your version of Windows:

For 32 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8:

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe

For 64 bit versions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 & 8:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware \mbamscheduler.exe

Note: If you are using a software firewall besides the built in Windows Firewall, you'll need to exclude MBAM.EXE and MBAMSERVICE.EXE from it as well.

Note: Once that's done, please make sure that if either of those programs has any sort of web filter, that you add the following as a trusted site:

data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

post-29793-0-38355700-1407659384_thumb.p