Anti rootkit driver Unable to Load error 20025 premium edition

Hello and welcome:

IIRC That particular error has  been hard to track down.

It is typically resolved by a clean reinstall of the program.

So, in order to get to a known, "clean" starting point for troubleshooting, I suggest the following:

• Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

• 1 year later...

Hi, @wloefje:

Welcome. :)

You wrote:

Hi, had this error just a few minutes ago...
Used the mbam-check-2.3.0.0.exe and here's the Checkresult.

Walter

This is actually a very old thread based on a now outdated version of MBAM.
 Much has changed since then.
And each computer is unique, even when problems sound "the same".

So, I suggest the following:

First, for starters, if a system reboot does not resolve the issue, please carefully follow all the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

If that does not resolve the issue, I suggest that you please start your own NEW, SEPARATE topic using this clickable cjfj.png button.
The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide you with individual help to get you up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,